Emergency Preparedness and Certified Business Continuity Professional with operational experience delivering practical and effective solutions.
Roch Bourassa offers extensive first-hand operational emergency preparedness experience across a wide-range of professional engagements from private sector to federal institutions, including work with RCMP’s national business continuity program, and other inter-agency project deployments. I deliver results in an agile, responsive and business-focused approach, providing technical, practical and effective business continuity solutions.
Roch Bourassa’s Emergency Preparedness experiences include:
- Emergency Management projects
- Threat Risk Assessments
- Plan development & implementation
- Incident management software
- Emergency notification systems
- Training design and delivery
- Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery Governance
- Business and technical impact analysis
- Crisis communications
- Intra- and inter-agency working groups
- Information Security
- Secure storage
- Secure mobile enhancements
- Strategic Planning and Business Transformation
- Emergency and business continuity program development
- Project management
- Requirements Development and Options Assessments.
Complementing previous experience inventory, I developed a comprehensive Business Continuity Planning Guide and supporting detailed toolset that covers all aspects of planning for and managing emergencies within the business continuity management framework.
I can analyze existing business structures, processes, procedures and plans, and develop solution vision.
I am adaptable from being self-directed and working on a single process area, up to leading team efforts in the development of complete emergency management strategies and plans.
I bring a balanced approach that ensures that all aspects of emergency preparedness projects – people, technology and the organization – are ready when an emergency or crisis occurs.